April 5, 2010

Sharing ideas

I have lots of ideas. I always hope my ideas can somehow be of some value to me. I think, for the most part, I have to limit which ideas I keep for myself. I guess that means I need to share my ideas with the world, and let them do what they will with it.

Well, this morning, I have a few ideas I am going to share. I long have been displeased with the way our modern world works. It isn't that I don't like modern technology. Quite to the contrary, I love modern technology, but I don't like how it is limited to the benefit of the few and the expense of the many. And the truly have-nots are excluded from it.

I think technology is there to bless the lives of everyone, regardless of country, region, religion, race, or social class. I think my biggest gripe is how the utility companies work. Sure, they have to make a profit, and they provide a service that is of great value, but they do their best to limit options and punish anyone not wanting to play their way. I would also extend that to the oil companies. They don't have to do it that way. They could still be wildly profitable and give lots of options to everyone. Sure there would be those who don't want to play that way. I just think they are corrupt, selfish, and devilish in their mentalities and methods.

My next couple posts deal with what I see as systems that should be developed and used where ever possible.

No comments: